• WAD 2008 Programmes
A historic and defining future of our work’s focus on individual well being in a social context and the well being of the society. A fundamental of our work is attention to the environmental forces that create, contribute to, and address problems in living. Inclination towards building of the best NGO is experiences of the young budding committee members towards the poverty, negligence of health, malnutrited pediatric group, HIV/AIDS etc. in the local district. We in Association for Community Health Awareness and Action have come forward for above needy causes, we seek to the support of other NGO’S, Government, private sector peoples and societies, when it feels to fulfill the objectives As rightly said by win slow “The science and Art of preventing disease, prolonging life and promoting health through the organized efforts and informed choices of society, organizations, public and private, communities and individuals. The mission of our work is – service, integrity, competence, normalcy of community health by education, awareness and duties.
Association for Community Health Awareness & Action – objectives
- To maintain the unity of members and doing welfare programmers
- From the association, inspiring the members to do service to the society health, that is community health in any time Taking part in community health programmers lonely or with government and non –government organizations
- Giving knowledge to the public about their responsibility towards society
- To arrange free medical check–up and treatment camps
- To do family welfare programmes for the members
- To create awareness in the general public about HIV/AIDS and other communicable diseases and also imparting knowledge of protective measures of that disease and also joining hands with the organizations which works on it.
- Publishing articles on different informative and also our association activities.
- To strive for upliftment of our community health with the help of our association’s pillars, EDUCATION AWARENESS & DUTIES
- To do effort for normalcy and improvement of the necessity factors for community health, Like individuals physical, mental, economical, communal, and spiritual health To conduct programmers on the factors of community health like family health, women’s health, child & infant health etc
- To help the poor students for their education
Plot #28, Ravindra Nagar,
Tel: +919343256481, +919448278248
E–mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Dr. S.S. Kulkarni