- Matrimonial Meet For HIV-Positive Patients On Aug 1
- Matrimonial Meet For HIV+ People
- For HIV Positive, A Match-making Meet On Aug1
- Matrimonial Camp For HIV Positive Persons
- एच आयव्ही पॉझिटिव्ह लोकांसाठी वधू-वर परिचय मेळावा
- Happily Ever After
- Wedding Bells Ring on World AIDS Day
- HIV Positive Couple Ties the Knot in Pune
- HIV+ Couple in Pune Set to Tie the Knot
- They Had Lost Spouses to AIDS,
1st August 2010, 9am. – 5pm.
Location: Agrasen Bhavan, 1088, Raviwar peth, Pune - 411002
Wake UP Pune, with the support of its partners, will be holding a matrimonial event on 1st August for people living with HIV. This day-long event will be held in the city of Pune and is open to people from the states of Maharashtra and Gujarat. The purpose of this event is to create a platform for people living with HIV to meet prospective partners for marriage.
We believe that living positively is more than just maintaining health; it is also about having hope for the future and finding happiness in the present. Every man and woman, HIV positive or not, has the right to find happiness in a loving and secure relationship. This matrimonial event will give an opportunity to those living with HIV to meet and to hopefully build lasting relationships built on mutual care and support.
The full day event will feature activities in which all the participants will have a chance to talk to one another, read the profiles of the other participants, and hopefully make arrangements to meet each other again. Breakfast, lunch and tea will be provided. Female participants are permitted to bring two relatives; male participants may bring one relative only.
**Travelling allowance to female candidates will be sponsored by positivesaathi.com